2009年7月28日火曜日

Politice and Reflections

If I were working for the UN, I would like to work as an interpreter.
Since many countries get together and discuss, an interpreter demands a fluent interpreter an official languages of three at least.
They are need a meeting of all of the UN.
Mainly, they translate into society, government, technique, finamcial affairs and a decision.
If I worked as an interpreter in UN, I might work to useing my English ability.
But I know I need study English more harder....
Finally, I can know about everything of the UN and give a little tractiion in the UN I think.

4 件のコメント:

  1. Hi,minichel.
    My idea is same as you.
    Interpreter is very important position.

    返信削除
  2. Hi!!
    I think interpreters play a very important role!!!
    I would like you to be♪”

    返信削除
  3. Your thinking is very intelligent.. I was ver ysurprised...
    I wrote my blog which my dream is very unreallty..
    HOwever, Imy dream will be come true♪♪
    I agree that I have to study English so hard, so my dream will go on...

    返信削除
  4. hi chelsea~
    that sounds great, but it's very hard work isn't it? if i were you, i can't do that..

    返信削除